The holidays are a time for joy and celebration. However, with all the festivities, you may notice some unwelcome skin changes. With the lack of rest and the common overindulgences that tend to come with holiday celebrations, your skin may experience more blemishes, dullness, and dehydration.
Revitalize your skin’s health and radiance with this easy at-home facial:
ApplyMikel Kristi’s Refreshing Botanical Wash to your face, neck and chest. Leave on the skin for 10 minutes. If it starts to dry, give it a spritz of our Lavender Hibiscus Toner to rehydrate. Refreshing Botanical Wash is a gentle cleanser with lactic acid to encourage exfoliation, malic acid to cleanse pores,and the antioxidant tartaric acid to fight free radicals. The light minty feel is invigorating.
- Rinse with cool water and pat dry with a towel.
Apply a layer of our Balancing Mask to the face, neck and chest. Leave on for 10-20 minutes. Spritz with Lavender Hibiscus Toner, if rehydration needed. Our Balancing Mask is a silky pampering mask loaded with activated charcoal and the extremely potent moisturizers Aloe Vera, hyaluronic acid, jojoba, and olive oils.Therefreshing scent of freshly brewed green and red tea will leave you feeling balanced and renewed.
- Rinse with cool water and pat dry.
- Apply 1-2 pumps each of Bio Peptide Revitalizing Serum, followed by Vital A Rejuvenating Serum, and then C Radiance Moisturizer to your face, neck, and chest. Bio Peptide Serum, or as I like to call it “photoshop in a bottle,” is loaded with soothing peptides and redness reducers. Our Vital A Serumtreats your skin with a healthy dose of retinaldehyde and niacinamide to promote healthy skin renewal. Our C Radiance Moisturizer goes above and beyond with the added antioxidant and restoration benefits of liposome encapsulated vitamin C.
Three pro tips to practice a little self-care with your skincare for added relaxation and rejuvenation:
- Do your facial while taking a warm bath with Epsom salt and lavender essential oils.
- Take extra time to massage the muscles of the face with the application of your products.
- Take deep breaths and smell the lovely essential oils in our products to sooth your senses.
Also, be extra diligent through the holidays to stick to a great daily skincare routine, like the Mikel Kristi Core Collection, which will helpcombat the stresses of the season. Remember, dull and dehydrated skin happens because of a decreasein the skin’s natural exfoliation process. So, using our Vital A Rejuvenating Serum nightly will aid in exfoliation and increased natural hydration.Due to cold weather and artificial heat, this tends to bethetime of yearwhen you may need to add a little extra moisture to your skinas well. All of our products are loaded with hydrating ingredients like hyaluronic acid, sodium hyaluronate, and prickly pear extract. So, whether it’s a moisturizer or a serum, any of our products will providehydration foryour skin.
Follow these tips and enjoy all your holiday celebrations with a beautiful, radiant glow.
Looking For The Perfect Holiday Gift?
Looking for the perfect gift? Find gifts of luxury and timeless beauty in our LET IT GLOW holiday collection.
Here’s to a beautiful holiday season,
Leave a comment (all fields required)