Solutions for Dry Winter Skin
- Regular exercise is even more important during the height of winter.
- If you are exercising outside in cold weather calm and protect your skin with Calendula Anti Inflammatory Moisturizer before applying sun screen. Please remember to apply sunscreen even when it’s cold, rainy and cloudy.
- Drink plenty of non-sugar liquids and moderate your caffiene intake.
- Water and decaf Green Tea are best. (Ever try Jasmine Green Tea iced or hot? It’s naturally sweet.) Another all-time favorite is un-sweetened Almond Milk. An awesome 40 calorie snack too.
- Check your alcohol intake. Try 100 % agave, silver Tequila if that red wine is drying you out or stopping you up.
Wash - AM/PM
Refresh and clean your skin with our ultra calming Wild Daisy Anti Inflammatory Wash.
Revitalize - PM only
Gently swipe your skin 1 - 3 time per week with Rejuvenating Swipes.
Balance and Hydrate - AM/PM
1 to 3 pumps of Radiance Brightening Serum.
Moisturize & Protect - AM/PM
Calendula Anti Inflammatory Moisturizer or Bio Peptide Hydrating Lotion as needed.
On super dry winter days, my preference is to blend Radiance Brightening Serum with Bio Peptide Hydrating Lotion. Drier skin types can use Calendula Anti Inflammatory Moisturizer alone or blended with Radiance Brightening Serum. And remember, Calendula Anti Inflammatory Moisturizer is also great before outdoor exercising.
PS. Check out our new Dry Skin Kit!