Life is Busy
For Moms, August can be an even busier than usual with the end of summer vacation and back to school preparations for the kids. Add a career on top of that and you’ll see many Moms putting their self-care needs last. Rather than letting yourself go during these busy times, we want to help you simplify your life and your skincare routine so that you love what you see when you look in the mirror.
Here’s a comprehensive, yet quick and easy skincare routine.
Morning:A quick and easy morning skincare routine is a great way to wake up and protect your skin for the busy day ahead.
- Cleanse your skin with a non-drying cleanser. I love the lemony scent of our Purifying Botanical Wash
- Next do double duty with our C Radiance Moisturizer that provides both antioxidant protection and all day hydration.
- Protect and cover all at once by using a tinted SPF with zinc oxide. My favorite is Elta MD’s tinted sunscreen
- Add a touch of mascara and lip gloss. Voila! You're ready to conquer the day.
Evening: Women often skip this step when life gets busy and they’re just too tired. I recommend doing this as soon as you get home in the evening, to help you relax for the night and wash away the impurities of the day.
- Cleanse your skin with a non-drying cleanser. Again, I love the calming lemony scent of our Purifying Botanical Wash
- Blend together: Mikel Kristi Vital A Rejuvenating Serum, Bio Peptide Revitalizing Serum, and C Radiance Moisturizerand apply to your face, neck, and chest. Because we use liposome encapsulation technology with our ingredients, all of our serums and moisturizers can be blended together without worrying about effectiveness. I like to call this “cocktailing.” That’s it! Your skin is ready to revive itself as you sleep. You’ll love the vibrance and glow of healthy skin.
Use your skincare routine as your self-care time. Take a few minutes in the morning and evening, take a deep breath, and care for your tired skin with these self-care through skincare tips:
- Be mindful and enjoy massaging your skin and facial muscles when cleansing or applying your serums. Squeeze the brows and the area between the brows. Let your jaw go slack and relax.
- Create a mindfulness practice within your routine. When you cleanse, tell yourself you are washing away stress, concerns, and circular thoughts. When applying product, think of things you are grateful for or qualities you would like to increase in yourself.
- Inhale the scent of the essential oils in your Mikel Kristi products to refresh your senses and calm your mind.
- Give yourself some love: when your skin routine is complete, look in the mirror, smile and say “I love you” to yourself.
Simplify your life even more with our Mikel Kristi Skincare Subscribe and Save program. Just select the subscribe option on each product page, add your favorite products to your cart, get a great discount, and receive the products you need when you need them. No extra time, no extra stress, and just one more thing off your long to-do list. Change your subscription products and shipping frequency or cancel any time after your first full shipment.
Don’t let your busy life get in the way of looking and feeling your best. You deserve to look your best!
Leave a comment (all fields required)